Alliance Restoration have many years of experience in achieving great cleaning results for our Amtico floor owners. Contact us today for more information and a free quote.
Amtico international is a progressive, design-led flooring company. As market leaders in the manufacture and design of luxury vinyl tile flooring, we strive to be the best in our industry. They are proud of our achievements over the last 50 years, and have developed an agile approach to remain an authentic design-flooring brand. Professionally respected, industry accredited and advocated by designers, contractors and architects alike, Amtico flooring is the result of hard work by their global service, manufacturing and design teams today and tomorrow.
How we clean your floor at a glance:
- The solution is applied to the floor using a mop and left to dwell
- Using a rotary machine with a variety of abrasive pads and brushes the tiles and grout are deep cleaned. This process is repeated as many times as required until the floor is fully stripped/clean. Edges and corners are finished by hand along with any grout lines that require extra cleaning.
- The floor is then rinsed with clean water and the slurry is extracted using a powerful vacuum.
- Once dry the floor is ready to be sealed. This is normally done by hand. We typically apply 3 – 4 coats depending on customer requirements. Further coats of sealant can be added to high traffic areas if needed. The finish can either be natural or gloss.
- Once dry the seal gives a protective coating to the tiles and grout that will help to prevent spillages and dirt getting ground in. Not only will the floor look great but daily cleaning and maintenance will be much easier, keeping your floor looking like new for longer
- The floor can normally be walked on within and hour of the last coat of sealant being applied so you don’t have to keep off it for hours on end. The whole process can usually be completed within a day.