Our ceramic tile floor cleaning system can have your floor tiles and grout looking like new again. Service coverage across Warrington, Cheshire & Greater Manchester.
There are a number of processes involved to achieve the best possible results
- The solution is applied to the floor using a mop and left to dwell
- Using a rotary machine with a variety of abrasive pads and brushes the tiles and grout are deep cleaned. This process is repeated as many times as required until the floor is fully stripped/clean. Edges and corners are finished by hand along with any grout lines that require extra cleaning.
- The floor is then rinsed with clean water and the slurry is extracted using a powerful vacuum.
- Once dry the floor is ready to be sealed. This is normally done by hand. We typically apply 3 – 4 coats depending on customer requirements. Further coats of sealant can be added to high traffic areas if needed. The finish can either be natural or gloss.
- Once dry the seal gives a protective coating to the tiles and grout that will help to prevent spillages and dirt getting ground in. Not only will the floor look great but daily cleaning and maintenance will be much easier, keeping your floor looking like new for longer
The floor can normally be walked on within and hour of the last coat of sealant being applied so you don’t have to keep off it for hours on end. The whole process can usually be completed within a day.