With the best intentions, we know how hard it is to maintain your stone flooring, sweeping and mopping can only help so much before a deeper clean is required.
Our stone floor cleaning system can have your floor natural stone floor tiles and grout looking like new again. Service coverage is available across Warrington, Cheshire & Greater Manchester.
Natural Stone Cleaning Process
There are a number of processes involved to achieve the best possible results:
- The solution is applied to the floor using a mop and left to dwell
- Using a rotary machine with a variety of abrasive pads and brushes the tiles and grout are deep cleaned.
- This process is repeated as many times as required until the floor is fully stripped/clean.
- Edges and corners are finished by hand along with any grout lines that require extra cleaning.
- The floor is then rinsed with clean water and the slurry is extracted using a powerful vacuum.
- We typically apply 3 – 4 coats of sealant depending on customer requirements. Further coats of sealant can be added to high traffic areas if needed. The finish can either be natural or gloss.
- Once dry the seal gives a protective coating to the tiles and grout that will help to prevent spillages and dirt getting ground in. Not only will the floor look great but daily cleaning and maintenance will be much easier, keeping your floor looking like new for longer
- The floor can normally be walked on within and hour of the last coat of sealant being applied so you don’t have to keep off it for hours on end. The whole process can usually be completed within a day.