Our quarry tile floor cleaning system can have your flooring looking like new again. We serve customers across Warrington, Cheshire and Greater Manchester.
Our Typical Quarry Tile Cleaning Process
- Firstly we apply an industry approved cleaning solution, this is applied to the floor using a mop and left to dwell.
- Using a rotary machine with a suitable abrasive pads and brush, the solution on the surface of the tiles and grout are agitated to remove the dirt.
- This process is repeated as many times as required until the floor is fully stripped/clean.
- Our team concentrate on edges and corners by hand along with any grout lines that may require extra cleaning.
- The floor is then rinsed with clean water from our powerful hot extraction system – the slurry is extracted at this point.
- Once dry the floor is ready to be sealed. This is normally done by hand.
- We typically apply 3 – 4 coats depending on customer requirements. Further coats of sealant can be added to high traffic areas if needed.
- The finish can either be natural or gloss, and your floor can normally be walked on within and hour of the last coat of sealant being applied so you don’t have to keep off it for hours on end.
- The whole process can usually be completed within a day.
Once dry the seal gives a protective coating to the tiles and grout that will help to prevent spillages and dirt getting ground in. Not only will the floor look great but daily cleaning and maintenance will be much easier, keeping your floor looking like new for longer