It’s the Bubbles. Surely, you have heard of using soda water to remove stains. It is amazingly effective. Ironically, soda water contains no inherent cleaning elements – the bubbles do the work. Chem-Dry’s cleaning system acts exactly the same way. It is an active, effervescent solution that explodes dirt and grime from your rug and lifts them to the surface where they can be removed. The process is completely safe and effective for your rugs.
You can count on Chem-Dry to take care of your valuable area rugs. Our rug cleaning service includes:
- Pick-up and delivery of your rugs from your home or office
- Thorough pre-inspection and testing to ensure that your rug can in fact be effectively cleaned without damaging it
- Cleaning of your rug with our patented cleaning product, “The Natural®” and an application of our carpet protection, called “Protectant”
- Specialised spotting to remove the stubborn stains that were not removed during the general cleaning process
- Hand brushing of the rug using specialised rug brushes
Oriental Rug Cleaning
We are specifically trained to clean valuable and rare oriental rugs and we’ll ensure that your rugs are well cared for. Normal cleaning times for area rugs is between 7-10 business days. Rush orders can usually be accommodated upon request.
Chem-Dry cleans fine Oriental and braided rugs. These rugs require special treatment due to the complexities of the wool fibres and construction techniques. Improper cleaning can cause serious damage.
First, they are vacuumed on both sides to remove all loose particulate soil. Next “The Natural®” cleaning solution is applied. This carbonated solution will gently emulsify dirt and stains then propel them to the surface where they can be extracted. If necessary heavily soiled rugs may receive a second cleaning. Once they are cleaned to our high standards, a deodoriser/sanitiser and protector is applied. Next the rugs are groomed to restore the pile and nap. The rugs are then hung for drying. Chem-Dry’s faster drying times reduce the risk of colour bleeding, mould and mildew. Once dried they will be re-vacuumed and returned to your home or place of business.